10 October 2013

How to: The Fishtail Braid

Is the fishtail braid still a thing? I don't know that much about hair trends but I've been loving this style since I first saw it on Daisy from S Club Juniors back in 2002. Yep.

Fortunately, my pigtail days are behind me and now I tend to stick to a low, loose and messy fishtail braid. I often get asked how I style my hair like this so I thought I'd film a video and show exactly how I do it. Your hair needs to be fairly long but it can work on shorter hair. If you have a lot of layers you might find it a little more difficult to achieve. I don't bother with hairspray or any other styling products, but obviously it will hold and last a lot longer if you do.

It's probably my favourite way to style my hair - when I can be bothered ;) Hope you like it!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig