26 June 2014

The Salsa That Will Change Your Life


Salsa's alright... I could live without it.
Ok, it's a must with doritos, or 'chips' as Americans call them, but every salsa I have ever tried has always been a bit... meh. Too salty, too bland, too tomato-ey, too... whatever.
But one day, my sister produced a bowl of this special salsa. A salsa made with mangoes and nectarines(!?).

Now, don't be as alarmed as I was – the fruit makes this salsa. It balances out the savoury flavours perfectly and makes the chips taste even better. I could eat it on it's own. This stuff is the bomb.com and tastes spot on – it's how every salsa should be. 

Not only does this stuff taste incredible, it's good for you too. The person who invented this recipe deserves a medal. Check out the recipe here on Brooke's blog, Cheeky Kitchen and let me know what you think. You won't regret it. 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i LOVE mango in salsa!! but i've never tried making it. it's a must must do this summer, bookmarking! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soooooooooo SO delicious. You have to try it. I'm sure you'll love it.
      N xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig